CA Construction General Permit Overview Course
Our 4-hour CA Construction General Permit Course (Overview) is a great online refresher for anyone dealing with stormwater issues. Whether you are a QSP or CESSWI, or just need some great stormwater Best Management Practices, this course is for you.
Enjoy the inter-active training that is conveniently accessible through any browser on your own time. Stop and go as you please.
This training covers valuable tools for erosion and sediment control, inspections, sampling, reporting and stormwater compliance under the CA Construction General Permit (CGP).
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the regulations and responsibilities of the CA Construction General Permit (CGP)
- Understand the proper installation and maintenance of Stormwater Best Management Practices (BMPs).
- Inspect construction sites and determine possible causes of BMP ineffectiveness and how to correct them.
- Identify triggers, frequencies and reporting requirements along with successful tools for your Owners, Contractors and Team.
- Achieve compliance with your Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) and SMARTS reporting.
- Solutions to keep your project Stormwater compliant all year long!